Jump to recipe
Huckleberry Hooch is a favorite huckleberry cocktail recipe. It’s bursting with fresh huckleberry flavor and perfect for warm summer days.
- 6 (or more) fresh huckleberries
- 1.25 oz Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
- .5 oz Torani huckleberry syrup
- .5 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Lemonade
- Club soda
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add huckleberries to cocktail shaker and muddle until finely ground.
- Add moonshine, syrup, juices and lemonade to shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake ingredients until well blended.
- Fill mason jar with ice and pour cocktail over ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
Original recipe — with some modifications
Please follow and like us: