Huckleberry and Brandy Sauce
This delicious huckleberry and brandy sauce works well for both sweet and savory dishes. If you have extra huckleberries in your freezer, you might want to try the following Huckleberry and Brandy Sauce
- 8 - 10 ounce Huckleberries
- 2 - 3 ounce Brandy
- 1 ounce Butter
- 2 ounces sugar
- 2 tea lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a sauce pan add all the ingredients except lemon juice and salt, bring to a boil.
- Reduce by half or more. Slightly mash the berries leaving some whole ones.
- Remove from heat and add with lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over Duck, Chicken and Turkey. Or use it as a topping to ice cream or yogurt.
You can find the original recipe on Recipe Tips