Idaho Huckleberry Lemonade Cocktail
Since I live in Idaho, I love to share Idaho huckleberry recipes.
This particular recipe is from Kita Roberts’ blog: Pass the Sushi!
A fresh mix of Idaho's signature huckleberry plant blended three ways with local vodka and a splash of limoncello. The Huckleberry Lemonade Cocktail is a fun twist to celebrate a state.
- 2 oz potato vodka, huckleberry flavored if your lucky
- 4 oz huckleberry lemonade
- 2 oz limoncello
- 1/2 teas huckleberry jam
- Lemon twist
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, lemonade, and limoncello over ice and shake to cool.
- Add the huckleberry jam to a highball glass with ice. Strain in the cocktail over the fresh ice and swirl with a spoon to mix.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and fresh thyme.