Best Huckleberry Cream Pie
Looking for that easy to make Huckleberry Cream Pie — the one to die for?
Well, we have it here!! And I, personally, have made it several times and it has always been a hit.
We have published this recipe before, but it is soooooo good, I want to share it again.
- 1 large package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small container of cool whip
- 1 16 oz. jar of huckleberry pie filling
- Combine the first four ingredients above (not the pie filling).
- Once they are mixed well, fold in the pie filling.
- Spoon into a crust of your choice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers - if there are any!!
To help you out, here is where you can purchase the Huckleberry Pie Filling: