Huckleberry Cheese Cake
Huckleberry cheesecake is one of the best i have ever had. The berries make a delicious topping. You can find the berries year around (frozen of course) at …
- CRUST 2/3 C Melted Butter ,2 C Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Filling—–1 -8 ounce pkg cream cheese(light)
- 1- 4 ounce pkg regular cream cheese both at room temp.
- 1 3/4 C sugar and 1 3/4 T lemon juice
- 1 1/2C whipping cream and 1 pkt of whipcream stabelizer.
- Fruit Topping – 4 c frozen or fresh Huckleberries
- 1 C water
- 1C sugar
- 4 T cornstarch
- 2 T lemon juice
- Crumb crust Melt 2/3 c of butter add Graham Cracker crumbs, stir and press into 13×9 pan. no need to cook. cool
- Filling…Beat cream cheese, sugar and Lemon juice. Fold in the whipped Cream.Spread entire mixture over crumb crust.. cool
- Fruit Topping—Combine all ingredients together in saucepan. Stir Well. Heat and stir over medium heat until boiling. Simmer gently for approximately 5 minutes ,until berries release their juice. Cool and then spread onto cream layer. Cool at least an hour. This can also be served in individual tart shells of pastry or crumb crusts